- We are not a high volume LASIK center – High volume does not always mean high quality. At the Eye Treatment Center we believe in giving you all of the personal attention you deserve. As a small business our staff members strive to treat you like a member of the Eye Treatment Center family.
- We do not outsource your care – Your doctor will personally be involved in your care from your initial consultation, through your surgery day, and beyond. He will personally examine your eyes, review all of your testing, and discuss your surgical options with you.
- Competitive pricing – We do not have a massive marketing budget because we are not a high volume LASIK center. In addition, we do not share your eye care with other doctors. For these reasons, we are able to pass the savings on to you and offer better prices for your LASIK procedure. We also offer 0% interest financing through CareCredit.
- State of the art technology – Your safety and satisfaction are our chief priority, and that’s why we offer only the finest technology. Unlike other LASIK centers, we only offer bladeless LASIK. In addition, we offer the most cutting edge treatments that incorporate the customization of wavefront technology. By using wavefront technology we are able to achieve excellent results by custom tailoring your laser treatment to the unique aberrations and irregularities of your eyes.
- Excellent results - The combination of a very skilled surgeon, the best technology, and meticulous attention to detail have allowed us to achieve a phenomenal track record for our patients. Check out our testimonials. We want you to be thrilled with your new vision. So in the rare event that you need an enhancement or “touch-up,” we will provide this service at no cost to you. Your doctor will be happy to discuss our enhancement policies with you during your free consultation.
We understand that LASIK is not the perfect option for everyone – At the eye treatment center we perform comprehensive refractive surgery services such as PRK, ICL, Refractive lens exchange, and cataract surgery with advanced technology intraocular lenses. You are a unique individual with unique visual demands, and your treatment plan should reflect your individuality.
- Our location – We are conveniently located in Long Beach just off the 405 freeway. We have a newly constructed office with ample free parking. Our central location and proximity to the 405 freeway allows us to offer LASIK surgery to patients in the Long Beach, Los Angeles, and Orange County areas.