Your free LASIK consultation is intended to gather all of the information needed to determine if LASIK is a safe option for your eyes. But more importantly, it is an opportunity for you to learn about the procedure and to have all of your questions answered. Here are a few things to keep in mind:
- Your consultation will take about 45 minutes to complete.
- If possible, try to stay out of your contact lenses for at least 2 weeks prior to your appointment. Contact lens use may reduce the accuracy of the measurements we take during your consultation.
- If you have any older written glasses prescriptions, or the actual glasses themselves, please bring them with you during your visit. This information may be important in determining the stability of your prescription.
- If you have a list of medical problems or medications that you take, please bring these with you.
- We will not be using any eye drops or testing that will change your vision. You should be able to read, drive, or go back to work after your consultation.